en - [sympa-users] Include Users in XML

  • From: Daniel Cortes <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Include Users in XML
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:40:58 +0200

This is my XML for create a list

<family>
<list>
<listname>Dan</listname>
<subject>La llista de Dan</subject>
<status>open</status>
<shared_edit>editor</shared_edit>
<language>es</language>
<owner_include multiple="1">
<source>owner</source>
</owner_include>
<sql>
<type>mysql</type>
<host>myhost</host>
<user>sympa</user>
<pwd>password</pwd>
<name>test</name>
<query> SELECT USUARI.email FROM ROL JOIN GRUP ON ROL.id_grup=id JOIN USUARI ON ROL.uid=USUARI.uid WHERE GRUP.id="1" </query>
</sql>
</list>

I have all privileges in owner.incl and DB works good with this user

/home/soft/sympa/etc/data_sources/owner.incl contains:
include_sql_query
db_type mysql
host myhost
user name
passwd password
db_name test
sql_query SELECT DISTINCT email FROM gente WHERE nombre="daniel"

sympa.log indicates this:

No such list prueba
Language::SetLang(), missing locale parameter
The list "prueba" has got no owner defined
The list "prueba" is set in status error_config
Language::SetLang(), missing locale parameter

Any idea why doesn't it work? I know sql returns more than 1 email, and if I search how many owners it have, he replies my only one?

thks to all

  • [sympa-users] Include Users in XML, Daniel Cortes, 04/18/2005