en - Re: [sympa-users] Multiple auth sources problem

  • From: Anthony Hess <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Multiple auth sources problem
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 07:49:32 -0700

Title: Re: [sympa-users] Multiple auth sources problem
Hello,

I should have specified that I tried something like that, but I did it wrong.

Next time Ill reread the release notes (I had done it before with the ldap problem, but I didn’t think to go back again) before I post, but thank you for helping :)  It works now.

Tony