en - Re: [sympa-users] Upgrade/installation woes

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Daniel Bentley <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Upgrade/installation woes
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:10:58 +0100

Daniel Bentley wrote:

I'm really not sure what to look at next, my current belief is that this is an issue dealing with permissions of Postfix (ver. 2.1.4, btw) trying to run queue, in a way different from the previous install (Postfix 2.0something). I should note that I also got these last errors after installing and trying to run 4.0.a5 on this same machine (Mandrake 10.1).

Ideas/suggestions on further places to look, permissions to tweak...?

Please check the FAQ : http://www.sympa.org/fom-serve/cache/9.html . Sure, this is a postfix problem. Seach the following words with google : "permission denied" postfix queue sympa

Hope this help.
Serge