en - [sympa-users] Changing archiving period

  • From: Sreekanth Pannala <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Changing archiving period
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 22:13:17 -0500

Hello there,

Currently the archives on one of the mailing lists I maintain are archived at monthly frequency. Some threads are spilled over months and at this time would like to change to yearly frequency. Is there any easy way to achieve this? I changed the frequency and tried to rebuild with no success.

Thanks,

Sreekanth

  • [sympa-users] Changing archiving period, Sreekanth Pannala, 03/08/2005