en - Re: [sympa-users] List for all list owners

  • From: Serge <address@concealed>
  • To: Eric Schoville <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] List for all list owners
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:15:45 +0100

Eric Schoville wrote:

Is there a default list for all list owners? If not, I can think of a way of generating it using a simple script, but I just wanted to see if it already exists.

Thanks,

Eric

From 5.0a a new table 'admin_table' is in use. All list owners and editors are stored in this table so it's easy to create a liste for them and to use include_sql_query to include those kind of users as subscribers. No script needed. The detail of table structure is mentionned in the doc and change log :

[G.Bouteille] Owners and moderators can be extracted from an external datasource. Data sources are gathered in a new 'data_sources' directory. Sympa manages a cache of data in a new 'admin_table' database table.
***** You should update your DB structure (automatically performed by Sympa
with MySQL), adding the following table (mySQL example) :
***** CREATE TABLE admin_table (
***** list_admin varchar(50) NOT NULL,
***** user_admin varchar(100) NOT NULL,
***** role_admin enum('listmaster','owner','editor') NOT NULL,
***** date_admin datetime NOT NULL,
***** update_admin datetime,
***** reception_admin varchar(20),
***** comment_admin varchar(150),
***** subscribed_admin enum('0','1'),
***** included_admin enum('0','1'),
***** include_sources_admin varchar(50),
***** info_admin varchar(150),
***** profile_admin enum('privileged','normal'),
***** PRIMARY KEY (list_admin, user_admin,role_admin),
***** INDEX (list_admin, user_admin,role_admin)
***** );

May be we should make it more easy or at least describe it with details in
the FAQ.

Serge

Serge