en - Re: [sympa-users] Failed to setlocale

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Scott Balmos <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Failed to setlocale
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:49:43 +0100

Do you have an equivalent for the /etc/sysconfig/i18n we have on Fedora ?
Ours looks like :
LANG="en_US.iso885915"
SUPPORTED="en_US.iso885915:en_US:en:fr_FR@euro:fr_FR:fr"
SYSFONT="lat0-sun16"
SYSFONTACM="iso15"
But it does not prevent my Sympa from doing setlocale() for all available languages.

Actually changing the LANG variable should not change Sympa's behavior because it does not use this variable...

Scott Balmos wrote:
Nevermind... Seems that FreeBSD doesn't have en_US, but rather en_US.UTF8, .US-ASCII, etc. I set the lang variable in sympa.conf to en_us.US-ASCII and it shuts up. :) I have yet to really see if this affects Sympa in any way, since Sympa's locale directory is named en_US, not en_US.US-ASCII, etc.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités