en - Re: [sympa-users] BASE HREF in Archives

  • From: Jody Lemoine <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] BASE HREF in Archives
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:17:42 -0500

Hey Everyone:

I'm running my 5.0b mailing list server (yes, I know I'm running on the bleeding edge) behind a NAT router and am running into some difficulties with the archives. For whatever reason, the base variable that the template engine is using to assign the BASE HREF for the archives is being set to http://192.168.0.25/sympa/ (the internal address of the server) rather than the URL defined in the configuration. Am I missing something here?

Obviously, I was. I neglected to mention that I'm using an Apache reverse proxy to redirect to the 5.0b server pages. Apparently I need to do a bit of playing with the reverse proxy in order to avoid this problem. It turns out that it isn't related to the Sympa code at all.

Sorry for wasting your time with this.

Regards,
Jody Lemoine