en - Re: Re: [sympa-users] email address validation and LDAP authentication.

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Re: [sympa-users] email address validation and LDAP authentication.
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:19:43 +0100

>>>You can create a piece of scenario that will apply to all lists as follows
>>>:

>>>/home/sympa/etc/scenari/include.subscribe.header
>>>true() smtp -> request_auth
>>>! match([sender],/your_domain$/) md5 -> owner

>>>This way any subscription request requires authentication AND requests
>>>from >>>outsiders are "moderated" by the listowner

Great! This is good I am thinking of using this to configure archrive,
shareweb and review for entire site as well, but remember this is not
included in the documentation of 4.1.2 (include.xxxx.xxxx). Where should I
go to get the info of all possible parameters to get the site configured?

>>> Why would you want to have a different authentication behavior for
>>>Unless you use separate authentication backends ; check the 'regexp'
>>>http://www.sympa.org/doc/html/node12.html#SECTION001250000000000000000
I do not plan to allow authentication for outsiders and insider must
authenticate for all tasks (shared web, subscribe, unsubscribe, review ...)
so authorization should be a concern. I thought of creating scenarios of
each feature as using include.xx.xxx which was included in the first answer,
however, is there a simple scenario to cover all feature fo entire site
instead?

>>> Currently you can only use a single LDAP host for authentication and
>>> email >>>address fetch.
>>>But this feature request has already arised and we might add it. PLease
>>>fill >>>our "bug/feature request form" for this feature :
>>>http://listes.cru.fr/mantis/

will do ...