en - Re: [sympa-users] Migrating Archives

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Migrating Archives
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 08:10:40 +0100

address@concealed wrote: Is there any way, to migrate a few years worth of EzMLM archives, into Sympa?

Additionally, I have to migrate about ten years worth of Listserv (R):) (the L-Soft product), into Sympa as well.

Any way of doing these?
Here are some contribs (you are welcome if you want to submit any tool to sympa.org contrib section) :

  Mailman2Sympa
(Philippe Allart and Andreas de Pretis)

Mailman2sympa provides a set of scripts to migrate mailman to Sympa.
  • distribution/contrib/mailman2sympa/

  Majordomo2Sympa
(Petr Prazak)

Mj2Sympa provides 2 scripts to migrate majordomo subscribers files and archives to Sympa format.
  • distribution/contrib/mj2sympa/

  smartlist2sympa.pl
(Craig Carey)

smartlist2sympa.pl is perl filter to be introduced in aliases in order to make -request adresses compatible with smartlist scheme.

  mbox2sympa.pl
(Adam Bernstein)

mbox2sympa.pl is a Perl script to convert either a single mbox file or a directory of arbitrarily named files to Sympa monthly archive files. It's expanded from mjarc2sympa.pl in the current Contribs section on the Web site (for Majordomo archives), and should actually still work on Majordomo archives, as well as Listproc and anything else that uses something close to standard mbox format. It use "Date:" message header to divided up can into monthly directory as needed by Sympa.

  • http://listes.cru.fr/distribution/contrib/mbox2sympa.pl

  Arc 2 MhonArc

Arc2Mhonarc will convert your Sympa mail archives to WWSympa web archive format.
  • distribution/contrib/authent/
Title: File not found - (none)
Sympa File not found

The file you requested could not be found. If this page is referenced somewhere in our web server, please contact us .

Our search engine can help you find the document you are looking for.

© Cellule Technique du CRU - 03/2004