en - [sympa-users] authentication with sympa

  • From: Miguel Rueda <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] authentication with sympa
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:28:20 +0200

We are migrating from Mailman to Sympa because of the fact that need authentication with our users. Besides, we need to know if the user is a staff, faculty or student member in order to show diferent lists.

1) We have an LDAP server with the e-mail of the users, but we need to authenticate with a POP3 server (mail-password). Any idea? What the auth.conf would be like?

2) How can we show faculty lists when a faculty member log in and staff lists when a staff member enter?

Regards.

--
Miguel Rueda Barranco
Servicio de Informática y Comunicaciones

NOTA: Este mensaje está firmado digitalmente. Para poder reconocer la
firma desde su cliente de correo debe instalar el certificado
raíz de la Autoridad de Certificación de la Universidad de
Sevilla en su navegador, disponible en:
http://www.us.es/SIC/ca-us/