en - Re: [sympa-users] grouping the list by topics

  • From: "Walter H. Hopgood" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed (Rafael Sierra del Pino)
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] grouping the list by topics
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:13:17 -0700 (PDT)

> Good afternoon,
>
> can I show all the lists group by topics?. I try to make something as:
>
> topic 1:
> lista1
> lista2
> topic 2:
> lista3
> lista4
>
> where the lists 1-2 belong to the topic 1 and, 3-4 belong to the topic 2

You mean kindof like: http://lists.squidge.org/wws looks like?
If so, yes, it's very easy to do. I'll have to find the steps
that I did to do it (it's probably in the archives of the
list as is, but I know I have it elsewhere).

Walter H. Hopgood, Squidgie on IRC or find me on AOL/MSN/Y!
address@concealed or address@concealed, but I take a little time to
respond to email, so be warned!
http://www.squidge.org for the Squidge.Org (and my) homepage
Liberals, BE PROUD! http://www.proudliberal.org