en - Re: [sympa-users] sympa for debian sarge...

  • From: Johann Spies <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed, Jerome Marant <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] sympa for debian sarge...
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:25:39 +0200

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 09:58:25AM +0200, Marco Gaiarin wrote:

> ...i'm using sympa on a debian woody box, using the mantainer backport
> version 3.4.4.3-4, taken from:
>
> deb http://debian.cobolt.net sympa main
>
> now, approaching the new debian release, i've found that there's no
> sympa version in sarge (the next stable), and the unstable version are
> 3.4.4.3-7.

This has serious implications for me to. I have started sympa as a
replacement for majordomo recently on a new woody server on our
campus. I was hoping that I would be able to simply "apt-get
dist-upgrade" to get the server to sarge including sympa when sarge
becomes stable.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are
your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens
are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than
your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8,9