en - Re: [sympa-users] problems intalling latest version

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] problems intalling latest version
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:00:28 +0200

address@concealed wrote:

hi,
i've intalled the newest development version in order to test my translation,
but i get the following message when trying to run the initialization script:

Can't locate Locale/Messages.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/lists/bin/
/usr/local/perl/lib/5.8.2/sun4-solaris /usr/local/perl/lib/5.8.2
/usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.2/sun4-solaris
/usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.2 /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl .)

(notice that there's no such thing as 'Messages.pm', but only 'Message.pm' at
/bin directory).

This module is not part of Sympa but came from gettext Locale::Messages cpan module. http://search.cpan.org/~guido/libintl-perl-1.11/ . Please could you check that Sympa's Make as you to install this module and report address@concealed

btw: when can i expect a stable version that supports the PO file format?

We did install it on our own server 2 weeks ago without troubles except some local html templates incompatibilities. May be you can use it now ? No date is decided for the packaging of this version. It depends if next version will include or not current developement of new features.

Serge Aumont