en - Creatng a Scenarios that requests confirmation from the onwer

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Creatng a Scenarios that requests confirmation from the onwer
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:37:35 +0200

I'm trying to create a list that only the owners can send to that also
requests confirmation from the single owner that sent the message. I don't
want the request to go to the other owners. I want it to send a reject
message to any non-owner that tries to send.

Below is what I'm trying to get to work.

!is_editor([listname],[sender]) smtp -> reject
is_editor([listname],[sender]) smtp -> request_auth
is_editor([listname],[sender]) md5,smime -> do_it

Scott Hayes

  • Creatng a Scenarios that requests confirmation from the onwer, jshaye, 07/19/2004