en - Hiding email addresses in sympa public archives

  • From: Brouard Nicolas <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Hiding email addresses in sympa public archives
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 10:27:42 +0200

Hi,
I am setting my first "publicly" archived mailing list and I am discovering that Sympa doesn't hide the email adresses in a way or in another by default (it might also be possible a more recent version of sympa)

I presume that it is a mhonarc option but I haven't found that option and I don't know if it can be driven by wwsympa.conf

Thank you for any information on this topic.

Nicolas Brouard
brouard chez ined <> fr