en - Beginner problem with moderated list

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Beginner problem with moderated list
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 14:43:33 +0200

Hi
i try to setup an "privateoreditorkey" list
As a subscriber send a message all works fine.
If a "unknown" person sends a message the moderator (me) get a notification
to Accept or Reject.

When i send back "DISTRIBUTE test ....." to "address@concealed" nothing
happens exept that i get a new Email with:
no subject
Body:
QUIET DISTRIBUTE test 4912ebc1606512049270de8495e7e57d

what could be wrong? I get my subscribers via include_ldap_query

Maybe there is some problem with my "aliases" since i installed sympa as user
"apache" and dont know how the "system aliases" have to look.

tia
Andreas Grabner

  • Beginner problem with moderated list, a . grabner, 05/19/2004