en - Re: [sympa-users] plain text digests?

  • From: Chris Hastie <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] plain text digests?
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 08:54:04 +0100

On Tue, 11 May 2004, Ajay Sharma <address@concealed> wrote
Hi, I just switched to sympa from mailman and a bunch of my users are asking if there's a way to get plain text digests instead of mime'ed ones? Apparently each email is showing up as a separate attachment which is bugging them (mainly because they're used to the plain-text ones that they used to get with mailman).

I wrote a patch to 4.1 to achieve this, which you can find in the bug tracking database at http://listes.cru.fr/mantis, as bug 260. I believe this has now been incorporated into the CVS version of Sympa.
--
Chris Hastie