en - disabling automatic password creation

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: disabling automatic password creation
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 11:55:25 +0200

Hi,

I use Sympa 4.1.1 and LDAP to authenticate my sympa users and I
would like to disable sympa internal user password generation,
but I can't achieve this.

I've searched in this mailing archives and found that message:
http://listes.cru.fr/wws/arc/sympa-users/2003-04/msg00026.html
but it does not work.

I've tried this auth.conf (with or without user_table paragraph):
---------------
user_table
negative_regexp .*

ldap
host ldap.xxxx.fr:389
suffix ou=users, ou=security, o=sdis33, c=fr
timeout 30
get_dn_by_uid_filter (uid=[sender])
get_dn_by_email_filter (mail=[sender])
email_attribute mail
scope one
regexp .*

Is there something wrong or lacking in this?

And I would like too that the login popup do not propose to send a password
(that is not the ldap one) and that the subscribtion mails sent to users
make no references to this password...
Do I need to change mail and loginbanner templates for this?
Isn't it supposed to work automatically if I do not use user_table auth?

Thanks in advance.

Damien

  • disabling automatic password creation, damien . morel, 05/05/2004