en - Re: [sympa-users] Importing plain text archive

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Hargitai Gábor <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Importing plain text archive
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:56:27 +0200

Take a look at the "Contribs" section on our website : http://www.sympa.org/contrib.html
You'll find majordomo2Sympa, smartlist2sympa and mbox2sympa

Hargitai Gábor a écrit :

if I have the archive of another mailing list service in plain text, how can
I import into one of Sympas list. I think I have to use mhonarc, but who
(parameters, known issues, etc.)?
If somebody has experiences, please share it with me (and the list).

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites

  • Importing plain text archive, Hargitai Gábor, 04/26/2004
    • Re: [sympa-users] Importing plain text archive, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 04/27/2004