en - Re: [sympa-users] Incorrect name: listname "<listname>-unsubscribe" matches one of service aliases

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Dean Ericksen <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Incorrect name: listname "<listname>-unsubscribe" matches one of service aliases
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:21:11 +0100

Hi,

I looks like you've tried to create a list with unauthorized '-unsubscribe' ending.
You did not provide sufficent elements to help us guess what happened :
  1. When did you get this error message (what were you doing ?)
  2. PLease provide more log entries...

Dean Ericksen a écrit :
I keep getting the following error in the sympa log:

   Incorrect name: listname "<listname>-unsubscribe" matches one of service aliases

Among other problems, it seems to indicate that bounced messages are not getting recorded. I don't see any duplicity in ~sympa/aliases.

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites