en - The FAQ didn't help !!

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: The FAQ didn't help !!
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:01:53 +0100

Hi all,

About the problem of login, i have read the FAQ but nothing worked
(1) Your navigator is setup to refuse cookies

[ i am using 2 different browsers and i have adjusted them to accept cookies]
-------------------------------
(2) You're using a HTTP proxy/cache that filter cookies

[i have i have made my proxy not to monitor any local address]
--------------------------------
(3) Your computer and the server's time are not synchronized and
cookie_expire configuration parameter is too short.

[ the time are adjusted between them (may be few seconds differ)]
(4)WWSympa's cookie_domain configuration parameter does not match the server
hostname.

[ my cookie_domain in wwsympa.conf is "localhost" , i also changed it to the
same name as the servername but it didn't work!!!]

so anyone can help me !! as this happened once without changing anything in
the SYMPA server.

Thanks
KKamel.

  • The FAQ didn't help !!, kkamel, 01/15/2004