en - Re: [sympa-users] Editing stats

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Editing stats
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 09:04:16 +0100

You can edit the stats file, all Sympa processes should reload it if it changed on disk.

But the msg_count file seems more adapted to your needs. For each list it contains statistics about the number of distributed messages per day (1 row = 1 day). This file is used by the automatic bounce processing.
(The first number is the day identifier based on the epoch time : int(time / 86400))

Hanke Penning wrote:

I asked this question a few weeks ago, but no response. So I#ll try it again:

Is it save to delete/edit the stats file?
I just want to know how many traffic a list cause within one month - not the traffic since creating the list.

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites

  • Editing stats, Hanke Penning, 01/08/2004
    • Re: [sympa-users] Editing stats, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 01/09/2004