en - Re: [sympa-users] Stopping a message

  • From: Patrick Cossette <address@concealed>
  • To: Kris Chapman <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Stopping a message
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 14:46:39 -0500

Hi,

Stop sympa, remove the file in the outgoing spool, and restart sympa.

Bye.

At 05-01-04 (13:20), you wrote:
Hi -

Is there a way to stop a message from going out to the rest of a list once it's been sent to a list? If so, what would I have to do? I see the "outgoing" spool, but removing the files from that spool doesn't seem to halt the process. I can bring down the sympa.pl, and that will stop it, but once I launch it again it'll just start sending the mails.

If anyone could give me any tips, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!

- Kris

Kris Chapman
OSDN
address@concealed

Patrick Cossette
Analyste Système
Service de soutien pédagogique et technologique
Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
Tél.: (819) 376-5011, poste 2462
Courriel: Patrick_Cossette at uqtr.ca