en - rejecting attachments

  • From: Juan Nin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: rejecting attachments
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 21:11:04 -0300

Hi,

Based on:
http://www.sympa.org/fom-serve/cache/206.html

I created a scenario named send.privateandeditorkeynoattach wich looks
like:

is_editor([listname],[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it
match([header->Content-Disposition],/attachment/) smtp,smime,md5 ->
reject
is_subscriber([listname],[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> editorkey

I want e-mail with attachments to be rejected, but they always pass
through this... e-mail sent from normal subscribers is sent to editor
instead of being rejected...

what am I doing wrong??

also, that will not match attachments sent by every mail client, will
it? I believe some do not place the "attachment" in Content-Disposition,
so I guess it's just an example, am I right?

I'm using sympa-3.4.4.3

thanks in advance,

Juan