en - Re: [sympa-users] Variables

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Variables
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:56:19 +0200

address@concealed wrote:
Hi,
I have a question about the variables that are used by Sympa.
When I open for example the edit-list-request.tpl there´s a line that says:

<A HREF=""[path_cgi]/edit_list_request/[list]/description"" >List
definition</A>

Where is the [list] variable defined? How do I know what it contains? Also I
wasn´t able to find any template which contains the contents of
../[list]/description. This is fairly important for me, since I am trying to change the
looks of the web interface. Any hint for me?
Thanks,
karlo
[xxx] are variable to be parsed by WWSympa in order to make the html output. Each [var] are defined in a hash name %params  en prepared by wwsympa.fcgi before output the html. [list] is the listname the page is related to. You'll find informations on how to customize your Sympa in the tutorial http://www.sympa.org/documentation/tutorial/tutorial-us.pdf starting page #18.

Unfortunitly a lot of vars are not documented ;-(

  • Variables, karlo16, 08/21/2003
    • Re: [sympa-users] Variables, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites, 08/21/2003