en - Re: [sympa-users] changing the looks of the webinterface

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] changing the looks of the webinterface
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 16:06:11 +0200

There is no automatic way to create a list from the command-line but :

1/ a sample list is installed in /home/sympa/sample/ ; All you have to do is :
% mv /home/sympa/sample/sample-list /home/sympa/expl
The list home page http://your.site/wws/info/sample-list

2/ you can easily create one list. Basically it requires a directory in expl/ and a config file

3/ the web interface will work fine (and is customizable) even without any list created.

address@concealed wrote:

I am running a test sympa, just for the purpose of wanting to find out how to change the looks of the web interface, eg. colors and text. is there a way to create a list manually, without submitting the request via the web interface? this is important for me, because I need access to all the single sites, but at the same time my test system is not set up to send e-mails and there´s no way I´m qualified enough to manage that aspect.
Again: I don´t want to use the system as what it is ment for, I´m just trying to find out how to change the looks of it. but since I haven´t been able to create a list so far, I don´t have visual access to all the single sites and I can´t test the changes I do.
Help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites