en - changing the looks of the webinterface

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: changing the looks of the webinterface
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 14:59:25 +0200 (MEST)

I am running a test sympa, just for the purpose of wanting to find out how
to change the looks of the web
interface, eg. colors and text. is there a way to create a list manually,
without submitting the request via
the web interface? this is important for me, because I need access to all
the single sites, but at the same
time my test system is not set up to send e-mails and there´s no way I´m
qualified enough to manage
that aspect.
Again: I don´t want to use the system as what it is ment for, I´m just
trying to find out how to change the
looks of it. but since I haven´t been able to create a list so far, I don´t
have visual access to all the single
sites and I can´t test the changes I do.
Help would be greatly appreciated.
greetings,
karlo