en - duh.... (re. invite and welcome messages)

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: duh.... (re. invite and welcome messages)
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:25:11 -0400 (EDT)

Regarding my previous queries about misbehaving invitation and welcome
messages:

The good news is that I just learned a lot about the internals of Sympa -
by reading debug log entries and tracing code.

The bad news is that my problem traces to stupidity on my part - notably
in formatting the invitation and welcome messages in ways that led to
information not showing up properly. Ahh the problems of
customizeable/programmable message formats, coupled with stupidity.

Cheers,

Miles Fidelman