en - totally at a loss

  • From: Michelle Murrain <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: totally at a loss
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 22:25:30 -0400

OK, I'm at a loss, and need some help here. I'm pretty clear that this is not just a problem with postgres, but with the interaction of postgres and sympa.

I run Debian testing, and the recent upgrade moved my postgres to 7.3.2r1-5. The automatic dump and rebuild of the databases didn't work for the sympa subscribers table, because of a date format problem. I thought I had been stupid, and had not set the right date format during the configuration process. Well, it turns out that in re-doing this twice, I still have the same exact problem.

In addition, I am now getting an error where when I try to reload the data, I'm getting a failed authentication - I'm checking into that one.

So has anyone else had this problem? I'm really stumped, and quite frustrated at this point.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
--
.Michelle

Michelle Murrain, Technology Consulting
tech at murrain dot net http://www.murrain.net
413-253-2874 ph
413-222-6350 cell
413-825-0288 fax
AIM:pearlbear0 Y!:pearlbear9 ICQ:129250575
SMS: 4132226350 at messaging dot sprintpcs dot com

"I am determined to cultivate only thoughts that increase trust and love, to use my hands to perform only deeds that build community, to speak only words of harmony and aid." - Thich Nhat Hanh

  • totally at a loss, Michelle Murrain, 05/27/2003