en - Re: [sympa-users] One of many lists stopped archiving

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] One of many lists stopped archiving
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:23:54 +0200

I'm not sure the exit code is well extracted by archived.pl, but obviously mhonarc call failed.
If you run archived.pl with '-d' command-line argument, it will stay attached to the TTY and you might get the error message from mhonarc on STDERR.
You can also try running the mhonarc command yourself...

address@concealed wrote:

I run sympa 3.3.3-3 on Debian for a while, with 6 mailinglists on 4
different domains. Today I noticed that one list stopped archiving a few
days ago. Another list on the same domain has no problems.

I can not send to much testmails to the lists but luckily someone just
mailed to the non-archiving list and this is what /var/log/sympa.log says:

May 15 23:15:53 groovy archived[354]: Command /usr/bin/mhonarc -add
-rcfile /usr/share/sympa/mhonarc-ressources -outdir
/address@concealed/2003-05 -definevars
"listname='list' hostname=domain.com yyyy=2003 mois=05 yyyymm=2003-05
wdir=/var/spool/sympa/wwsarchive base=https://www.domain.com/wws/arc "
-umask 027 < /address@concealed
failed with exit code 512

(I've changed original listadress to address@concealed).

On another list at the same domain I just send a testmail and all works fine.
I've searched on some sites and mailinglists but couldn't find anything,
anyone seen this before or has a clue ?

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites