en - Re: [sympa-users] A lessor listmaster

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] A lessor listmaster
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 17:08:47 +0800

To be more concrete, the company is a non-governmental organisation,
each department has some volunteers involved. We want to permit all
employees creating lists freely, while lists proposed by volunteers
will be pended and later installed by these employees. That each
employee can install only those lists proposed by the volunteers of
his/her department is too complicated and not necessary.

As you can see, the number of potential list requesters is large,
and their needs divergent.

# pm5