en - Re: [sympa-users] The ``Other email address' function

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] The ``Other email address' function
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 10:14:51 +0200

We plan to clean/extend the "alternate email" stuff one of these days :
1/ store alternate email addresses in the database instead of the cookie
2/ recognize alternate emails in any command/message (this is what you
ask for)

We use our "bug tracking system" to keep track of requested features.
If you have a few minutes to spend, could you please add an entry for this
feature request : http://listes.cru.fr/mantis/

Thanks.

--
Olivier Salaun