en - Re: [sympa-users] Old subscribers still receiving mail

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Old subscribers still receiving mail
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:02:12 +0200

Hi Jeremy,

What follows depends on the Sympa version you're using (some old bugs + little behavior changes) ; I'll assume
you're running a 3.4.3.1 release. I also assume you're not using the recent 'include2' user_data_source that does
subscribers cache in MySQL :

Sympa will synchronize with the 'include' data sources if
either the TTL (defined in list config) is over
or if list 'config' file has changed

Therefore, all you have to do is : % touch /home/sympa/expl/yourlist/config

address@concealed wrote:

I have mailing lists included from a SQL database. I have tried running the
SQL query from the command line, and there are subscribers who definitely
shouldn't be receiving mail who still are. How do I stop Sympa from caching
subscribed addresses (if this is what it is doing)?

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites