en - How is "Your other email address" meant to work?

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: How is "Your other email address" meant to work?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:57:16 +0200

Even though I have two email addresses + passwords registered with Sympa,
when I log in to one account and try to add the other account's email address
and password using the "Your other email address" option in Preferences, it
always gives me this error:

Address "address@concealed" in incorrect

Why is this failing? Can anyone explain how this feature is supposed to
work? I have RTFM but I can't find an explanation for this strange behaviour.

  • How is "Your other email address" meant to work?, jeremy, 04/29/2003