en - Re: Problems with moderation email

  • From: CJ Kucera <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Problems with moderation email
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:46:50 -0500

I said:
> I have set up a moderated mailing list with Sympa, and it works
> generally well, except that the links sent with the moderation
> emails ("to distribute this message, click here, to reject..., etc")
> appear to be stuck using the basic "host" value defined in
> /etc/sympa.conf. I had thought that changing the host value for

Yikes! Nevermind. I had assumed that the host this was running on
had a more up-to-date version of Sympa, but it appears that it's
actually a somewhat old version, and I suspect that this problem has
been fixed in later versions. So never mind . . .

Thanks,
CJ

--
WOW: Kakistocracy | "The ships hung in the sky in much the same
apocalyptech.com/wow | way that bricks don't." - Douglas Adams,