en - Problems with moderation email

  • From: CJ Kucera <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Problems with moderation email
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:09:22 -0500

I have set up a moderated mailing list with Sympa, and it works
generally well, except that the links sent with the moderation
emails ("to distribute this message, click here, to reject..., etc")
appear to be stuck using the basic "host" value defined in
/etc/sympa.conf. I had thought that changing the host value for
just this list in the List Administration screens would fix
this, but they don't seem to. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
CJ

--
WOW: Kakistocracy | "The ships hung in the sky in much the same
apocalyptech.com/wow | way that bricks don't." - Douglas Adams,