en - The best way for authorized senders

  • From: Stewart James <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: The best way for authorized senders
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 08:37:55 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who has helped in my previous questions. I do have
another.

I have a couple of lists that will only have a number of (20) authorized
senders. I would like to do this with a simple text file list (they should
not be moderators). I saw some mention of using ldap for search criteria
in a scenari, while I will not be able to do it with LDAP, I was wondering
if there is a way to do it using a plain text list so the scenari does not
need to be altered every time I add/remove someone from the 'allowed
senders' list.

I hope that makes sense,

Cheers,

Stewart