en - Subscription Moderation information...

  • From: "Eric Sandquist" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Subscription Moderation information...
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:01:37 -0600

I have recently set one of my lists so that new users must be approve, due to a trouble make who keeps getting free email accounts....

What would really be usefull, is an inclusion as an attachment or in the body of the message requesting approval from the user.  The header information often gives the originating IP and sometimes machine name.  This is the information that would be helpful in determining whether to approve a new subscriber or not....

How hard would this be??

Eric

  • Subscription Moderation information..., Eric Sandquist, 03/27/2003