en - Re: [sympa-users] cleaning old bouncers

  • From: Fil <address@concealed>
  • To: Sympa-Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] cleaning old bouncers
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:12:56 +0100

> What would you suppress?

OK, I've started by eliminating users who had 5.x.x error codes, with A > 8
bounces registered, an where the period of time between the first and last
bounce was less than A times 4 weeks ; and whose latest bounce is recent
(less than 3 months ago).

This is arbitrary of course, but it makes me secure that I really get rid of
hard bouncers who have been hard bouncers for quite a long period of time.

I think I could be more severe... What do you think?

-- Fil