en - Re: [sympa-users] Storing messages in databse

  • From: Kevin McCann <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Storing messages in databse
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:02:49 -0500

This, in my opinion, is what is sorely needed in the existing open source MLMs. It would be very nice to have a messages table with, at the very least:

- subject
- author
- date
- body
- headers

And maybe even expand the headers for those who want to create non-Mhonarc archives :

- msg-id
- in-reply-to