en - Re: [sympa-users] Sending/reception setup

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Andreas de Pretis <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sending/reception setup
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:58:06 +0100

Are you sure the (spam) messages went through Sympa ?
Are there corresponding log entries in sympa log file ?

If your list is configured to archive messages, then Sympa will archive all of them ; it does not make sence for him to archive only part of messages. Therefore I doubt these messages went through Sympa ; you might have a To: header field with the list's address but you should also check the Received-by: header fields.

> by the way: could you give me a clue where i can enable list-moderation for listmasters ?

You can customize scenarios but you will still not become moderator.
If this is a general needs for sympa-users, we could add a feature to allow the listmaster to become list moderator.

Andreas de Pretis wrote:
If the list was not setup to maintain web archives of messages, there
might be text archives though ; check the 'archives/' subdirectory in
the list's directory (under expl/).

i checked both /usr/local/sympa/arc and
/usr/local/sympa/lists/<listname>/archives ... both contain only the valid
messages that were allowed to be distributed.

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites