en - Answered my own question -- Re: problem with menu choices after modifying scenarios

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Answered my own question -- Re: problem with menu choices after modifying scenarios
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:37:17 +0100

Never mind. The reason the "extra" menu entry appears is because it reflects
the old, unchanged setting of the list. As soon as I changed a list to a new
scenario, the deprecated scenario disappeared from the menu.

  • Answered my own question -- Re: problem with menu choices after modifying scenarios, jon, 02/26/2003