en - RE: [sympa-users]processes dieing for unknown reason...

  • From: "Eric Sandquist" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Olivier Salaun - CRU" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users]processes dieing for unknown reason...
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:27:41 -0600

Thanks for the patch... I am trying it now...

I did try changing 'log_socket_type' in sympa.conf to 'inet', but then there
was no logging at all for sympa.. Although, the processes did continue to
run an did not die ;)

I have now set the 'log_socket_type' in sympa.conf to 'unix' and attempted
to apply the patch... Patch appears to be for a different version.. I am
running 3.4.2..

Eric