en - sympa and qmail

  • From: Nick Holden <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: sympa and qmail
  • Date: 11 Feb 2003 08:44:48 +0000

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of setting up sympa and qmail to work
together? I have a fresh installation of qmail, and I'm setting up sympa
clean on it, so I'd rather do it "the qmail way" rather than using the
sendmail aliases file and 'faking it', since I'm not using aliases for
anything else.

I've found a couple of documents on the web about making majordomo work
with qmail, but nothing for sympa, except for some experiences using
LDAP, which I don't intend to use. Has anyone done it? And has anyone
written about it? I think it would be a useful addition to the
documents, given qmail's increasing popularity.

Nick