en - Re: [sympa-users]Bounces?

  • From: j2 <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users]Bounces?
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:23:37 +0100

Quoting Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>:

> You've probably missed section 4 of the documentation :
> 4 - Mail aliases
> http://www.sympa.org/doc/sympa/node5.html

No i had read it.. BUT i had made a slight misstake in my exim config, which
made one of the routers not run properly.

One question tho.. Now it works, but i sent a reminder to a liost, on which i
have a nonexistant user in a existant domain. The mail bounces, and gets
picked up by the bounce queue.. ANd then the user is unsubscribed. Is there
any way to configure that to instead maybe have the list suspend mail to that
user for X days (after trying to send a reminder?), or just turn mail off to
the user? I mean, this seem a bit drastical?