en - EXTREMELY strange problem.

  • From: Steven Sobol <address@concealed>
  • To: "'address@concealed'" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: EXTREMELY strange problem.
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 15:35:35 -0500

I'm using Sympa 3.3.3 on a Red Hat server (7.1) with
Sendmail 8.11.2, Apache 1.3.26... and I have a very,
very strange problem.

When sending mail to my list, address@concealed,
Sympa accepts the message, according to my logs. (I use a web-
based software package we wrote to send out the newsletters
as HTML, and it gets sent with my boss's e-mail address. His
address is listed in the config file for this list as the owner
of the list.

--
Dec 31 14:18:52 devel sympa[3302]: Message for newsletter from
address@concealed accepted (1 seconds, 0 sessions), size=18005

A copy of the message is saved in
/home/sympa/expl/newsletter/archives/

My setup worked until today. Now, processing apparently
stops at this point and no messages are sent out.

Any thoughts? I'm stumped. Mail to another list on the
same server is still working.

Thanks, and happy New Year.

--
Wishing you the best this holiday season..
Steven J. Sobol - Lead Developer/Tech Support, ROI Supply, Inc.