en - RE: [sympa-users] Sympa is dieing for no appearant reason...

  • From: "Eric Sandquist" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Olivier Salaun - CRU" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Sympa is dieing for no appearant reason...
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 16:33:18 -0600

Well this is interesting....

I did #2, and it has been running for over 6hrs now... with no errors...
but, it is attached to my telnet connection... so I obviously cannot run
this way for ever.... I will try number #1 on Thursday and see if something
shows up there.... But past logs, at level 4, showed nothing... the logging
just stopped...

Eric Sandquist