en - dublicates

  • From: Paul Wisén <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: dublicates
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:20:18 +0100

Hi!

Huh, do I got a lot of angry people mailing me do you think ?? gahh

Something went wrong and sympa sent out the same message 10 times to 13.000 people.. :/

They didn’t appreiciate it ..

I wonder what could have happend ?

I tried to send to the list from a new email adress. That didn’t work since I forgot to add that adress as a editor.

So, I did that and tried again. I might have tried a couple of times..

My question is. Is those mails beeing sent out when i change the privileges (editor in config) ?

Are they stored somewhere and sympa keeps trying?

In that case, can I see where they are ?

I tried in spool/msg but that seems to be mails comping in that sympa should parse.

I don’t know.. Any ideas ?

Cheers Paul