en - Change listname and batch create lists...

  • From: Michael Hye <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Change listname and batch create lists...
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 11:50:53 +0100

Hi,

I have two questions.

1.How can I change the name of a list? I try to do it by changing the folder
name and the list table in mysql. This doesn't work. Is there some other place
in SYMPA where there is a sort of index of mailinglists?

2.I have more than 200 mailinglists to create and I wonder if there is a
solution to create them fast. I was scripting a little bit to create the
directories and the config-files, but I wonder if someone already has a
technique or some program/add-on to batch create the lists. It would be a
great help!

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Michael Hye