en - Re: [sympa-users] Administration

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Administration
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 08:22:26 +0200

James Mackie wrote:
Ok.. So I have everything setup.. And I can setup users with passwords..
And these users appear to be able to create lists.. Which are then said
to need to be 'enabled' by the listmaster or administrator or whatever..
How does one login AS this user or create a user that HAS these
privleges in order to actually USE this program?

Listmaster are defined in sympa.conf (or in some robot.conf if you
are using virtual robots). Listmaster can edit pending lists on the web
interface and reject or validate them on the "admin sympa" page.

The "create_list" parameter in sympa.conf can alaso be used to define who
can create lists and should be done when creating lists : submit the
creation to the listmaster or just install it.

Serge

  • Administration, James Mackie, 10/07/2002
    • Re: [sympa-users] Administration, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites, 10/08/2002